Oh my god this is fucking amazing
DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!
Grape seed extract is actually not toxic to dogs, it’s just grapes that are and thats because of the high levels of fructose sugars.
Grape seed extract is a very high antioxidant supplement. It’s possible the dog had a bad reaction to the other ingredients or maybe given too much of it?
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed)
Grape Seed Extract
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Looking online it seems like this has been the only review where a dog was sent to the vet. Seems like a popular product, you’d think if others had to take their dog to the vet and came out with a high vet bill there would be more going around.
BOYS TO AVOID:
-boys that are against feminism
-boys that call girls sluts and whores
-boys that think a vagina gets loose after having a lot of sex
-white boys that use the n word
-boys that fall asleep after sex without making sure their partner is satisfied
-boys that insult others to compliment you
-boys that insult anyone
-boys that are rude to their parents